I've been tagged, recently by Susan when I tried to duck and pretend not being home, but then JP found me as well so I have to accept hiding does not work and get down to it...
BTW, I was tagged a year ago - assuming it takes on average half a week to get it out we should have at least 7.8 * 10^87 "tagged" blog posts by now. Somebody's cheating!
The tag requires me to:
(1) republish these rules
- Link to your original tagger(s) and list these rules in your post.
- Share seven facts about yourself in the post.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged.
(2) share seven (preferably less well-known) facts about myself:
- I don't own a car, haven't for a long time. Sixt car rental should love me, and I love trying new models every month. Bonus is that I never have to wash'em either.
- When I was younger I was a dog in disguise, sniffing the air I could detect the exact vegetation beyond the horizon when ocean sailing, walking a forest path I could find wild strawberries hundred of meters away by scent only. Woof, woof.
- I don't smoke, tried but it didn't stick. Using Swedish snuff though.
- Since university I only had one job for somebody else, Dow Chemical in Tarragona, Spain, for all of 11 months. Found myself to be the best employer I could find although pay is spotty and hours are law-breaking.
- I started doing LBOs before the term was coined, but then the highest P/E we paid for the first ones was 1.4. Paying off all acquisition debt in three months was kind of nice too.
- You might think I'm in enterprise software, try to run organisations better and such, but underneath lurks a side-effect and evil plan: Getting rid of double-entry book-keeping once and for all, the core culprit in my mind for the crisis we find ourselves in just now. And unless replaced, the source of many a crisis' to come.
- I break rules, especially unwritten ones that all follows for unknown reasons. Usually knowing if it's worth breaking or not, drive on the right side of the road (unless I'm in the UK) I find useful.
(3) Tag seven people. Here goes:
Hah, now I'll use the last of the seven facts - the one about breaking rules - so here goes, I'm breaking the last rule here! No tagging, so thank me, you, you, you and you :)