1) I'm no fan of anything "popular", hopelessly contrarian so herewith admitted; sorry guys, doing this only because you guys are nice guys and asked me to do it!
2) I've got vertigo.
3) I do a lot of sports for several reasons - obviously I like some and stay with them for ages, but overall I like the learning curve and the stuff you need. So if you need some fly fishing gear I have nine Hardy carbon rods with all the accessories gathering dust.
4) Helped my kids school in Norway to introduce IT - with complete focus on communication and no application training at all. This was nine years ago so news groups and forums with teachers and kids participating without limits instead of Word and Powerpoint training was frowned upon, but the tide changed in my favour.
5) Always worked during school breaks: Sailor on a freighter in European waters, brewery worker, sports shop salesperson, ski instructor, teacher. Enjoyed them all, but teaching (7 to 14 year olds) I loved.
6) My favourite time of the day is the morning - go out and smell the nature, a dip in a lake/pool/ocean, birds chirping, long breakfasts with fresh newspapers... ahh.
7) Cannot shut up so my counting to five goes to seven.